I got myself brand new iPhone. And -even better- it is equipped with notification bar on top, just how the latest iOS 5 with better processor and reasonable price!
Android is so good in customization, and that's why we love it, we love for being ourself! And I just turned my Samsung Galaxy 2 II into iPhone with Espier Launcher. It even has iOS multi-tasking task bar at the bottom. Trust me, your friends will think that your Samsung Galaxy S2 Android phone is an iPhone 5 with bigger screen.
Here it's screenshot. Take a look...
|"well... this is Android!"|
Espier Launcher Features
- Has similar desktop layout and icons with iPhone 4/iPhone 4S.
- Support dynamic icons, such as calendar, SMS, phone and other icons, dynamically display the date, the number of unread messages or missed calls.
- Create and edit folders by fast way, like iPhone
- Easy Desktop Editing: press and hold any icon into desktop editing mode, like iPhone
- Support for adding shortcuts on the desktop.
- Applications Access Control: user must input patterns or digital password to start applications.
- Support a variety of icon sorting method.
- Support for Desktop Searching: you can easily search for applications,
- Support for Desktop configuration restore/backup.
Hey, still remember that Espier Launcher only changes the look of your Android phone. You still can’t install and use any iOS application or games.
It's a free apps!
Here are it's market link: Espier Launcher
Fun and beauty enough… Try it on your Android and tell us what do you think...