Google Sky Maps: A Must Have!

Google Sky Maps is a "must have" apps for your Android device.
Why? 
Simple, it because everyone want their Android device to looks cool, usefull, and funny at the same time. Google Sky Map turns our Android-powered device into a window, so we can see stars, planet, galaxy, everything on the night sky through our phone.

Sometimes I find myself look up the sky at night to see stars. But guess what I see, yeah, I see nothing. In big city, you just cant see any stars, planets, and soon because the sky just dirty by smog, or other pollution. This apps help me to answer my simple question:
"...how it looks like when the night sky above me are clear? 
What kind of beautifull night view will I see?"
moon and stars through Google Sky Maps

Google Sky Maps also letting me identify what I'm seeing, Google Sky Map can help me search for specific stars, planets, or constellations. Type in "Mars" or "Moon" for example, and my phone will direct me to its find Mars or Moon location.
Cool, isn't it?
The display will update as you move around, too, letting you move your phone, andpinpoint the planet's exact placement.
You can find out, "where is venus right now in the sky!"

Have your own planetarium!

It's a free apps!
Here are it market link: Google Sky Maps

Comments