- Internet data plan is costing you too much money?
- Some of your apps access internet itself without your permission? Oh, it will drain your battery and internet quota!
- Want to restrict certain Android application (for example: game) from accessing Internet?
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer. DroidWall help you block internet access for the application that you selected (via black list option). And it can help to improve battery life too with lesser Android application accessing data connection. Besides, it can block advertisements too.
The best part, it helps to stop certain Android applications or games from grabbing your privacy data through Internet. Who think Angry Bird need internet acces, anyway?
Some tips to use DroidWall...
- Use mode Blacklist, then tick to block that apps to access the internet.
- Remember, after finished tick apps and you wanna quit from this apps, go to Menu and make sure you make a green bar on "firewall enabled"
- By the way, root access is required.